I really can’t tell how much I loved making this rainbow. Used so many fruits and trust me sipping each layer was an incredible & divine experience, truly blast of Flavours.
Why smoothies are good for body?
Provides Liquid Food Benefits. Research suggests that consuming liquid food for better digestion. Smoothies contain blended fruits and vegetables in liquid form that make it easier for the body to break them down. Some smoothies, especially homemade from whole fruits & vegetables, are high in vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, minerals, and other beneficial nutrients.
Which one is beneficial Smoothie or Raw fruit?
Raw fruit is always more healthy because when we blend fruits, fiber gets shredded to the bits. But other then that smoothie could be healthy if:-
- No added sugar. Fruits itself contain natural sugar so, we must not addon more sugar.
- Don’t strain the juices, because if we do then we just loss natural fiber content.
Is it good to have smoothies in breakfast?
- Don’t make each smoothie watery, even if you feel it became flowy, fill in the piping bag let it cool down in fridge then carefully layer it.
- You have to keep patience while doing this so layers don’t mix with each other.
- I’ve pour my smoothie layers slowly using spoon ,you can use piping bag if you face trouble or your hands shake while pouring the smoothie.
- You can use fruits of your choice.
- You can use any yogurt for the smoothie.
- I’ve not used added sugar, but if you want then you can add any syrup to increase the sweetness.
- Dragon Fruit (Pitaya)
- Matcha powder
- Purple plum
- Red grapes
- Frozen banana
- Cashew yogurt (You can use greek or any yogurt as well)
- Water (As per need)
Just blend each layer fruits/ingrediants seperately until smooth. Serve the way you want or in layering as I did. Enjoy chilled.