Cucumber & coconut water is something which makes my everyday compete, I cant imagine these 2 things missing in my each day diet. Cucumbers are high in nutrients & low in calories. It contains antioxidants a good amount of water & soluble fiber which makes them ideal for promoting hydration & aiding in weight loss.
This Creamy Vegan Cucumber Salad is perfect for a hot Summer day. Crispy cucumber is combined with red onion, dill, vegan sour cream, and lemon juice. Cucumber is one of my favourite. It is great for sandwiches, salads, and for dipping. It adds a good crunch to anything you put it in.
Cucumbers are a refreshing, nutritious and incredibly versatile addition to any diet. They are low in calories but contain many important vitamins and minerals, as well as a high water content. Eating cucumbers may lead to many potential health benefits, including weight loss, balanced hydration, digestive regularity and lower blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Cucumber:
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals. Eating cucumbers with the peel provides the maximum amount of nutrients.
- Cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, which may increase hydration and help you meet your daily fluid needs.
- Cucumbers are low in calories, high in water and can be used as a low-calorie topping for many dishes. All of these may aid in weight loss.
- Cucumbers contain antioxidants, which prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals and may reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Cucumber may help lower blood sugar and prevent diabetes-related complications.
- Cucumbers contain a good amount of fiber and water, both of which may help prevent constipation and increase regularity.
This salad is just perfect for hot days, so delicious , filling one & ofcourse healthy too. This salad is a blast of flavours combined with red onion, dill leaves, vegan sour cream, and lemon juice.
- 2 Cups Cucumber (Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Onion (Chopped thin)
- 1 Tsp Dill leaves (Fresh or dry)
- 1/4 Cup Vegan sour cream (Any low fat yogurt)
- 1/2 Tsp Rock salt (As per taste)
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper (Powder or curshed)
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
Peel cucumber and cut into slices or small as per choice.
Mix the cucumbers, red onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
Add dill leaves, vegan sour cream, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well. Enjoy chilled.